Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Monday 16 February 2009

Feature on one of my Weddings

The Spring 2009 edition of Weddings Etc magazine has featured one of the weddings I photographed in July '08.

It is one of the Real Weddings that they cover in their magazine, and my images are spread over three full pages. Very exciting!!

I've attached a copy here for you to have a look for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment