Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Friday 3 July 2009

A day at the Races

The month of June for me says ASCOT!! Yes Wimbledon starts etc, but the higlight of the month is Royal Ascot.

Until now I have only ever watched it on the Television, but this year I got the opportunity to go and assist my good friend Nikki Hill on her assignment.

I was very excited in the week leading up to the day, but nothing prepared me for the feeling of putting an official "Royal Ascot Press Badge" around my neck!!

I had a wonderful time photographing a very well known Bollywood star (whom I'm not allowed to name) and all the glamorous people that attend Ascot as guests. There was a fashion show, glorious food, (lots of) strawberries and of course the Queen - to whom I could get very close due to the fact that I could go into the Press enclosure right beside the Parade ring.

Don't be mistaken, it was extremely hard work and by the end of the day I could hardly walk as my feet were hurting so much, but I had a fantastic day!!

Nikki, I don't know how you did it 5 days in a row!!

Here are a couple of shots from the day... (only non-client specific ones allowed!)

Lifestyle Photographer

Lifestyle Photographer

Lifestyle Photographer

Lifestyle Photographer

Lifestyle Photographer

Lifestyle Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment