Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Sunday 16 August 2009

Malmaison Oxford - wedding setup and details shots

On Sunday 26th July I headed out to Oxford again to go and photograph a wedding setup and detail shots for use on some marketing material that the Hotel are planning to produce in the near future.

Timing was of the essence, as I had to take all of the shots I needed between the staff putting the finishing touches on the rooms, and the bridal party and guests starting to turn up.

At the end of the day, I finished just in a nick of time, because as I walked out of the Visitors Room, the Groom and some of the guests stepped out of the lift.

Here are a few favourites...

Wedding Photographer

Malmaison Photographer

Wedding Photography

Malmaison Oxford Preferred Photographer

Wedding Photographer Oxfordshire

Wedding Photographer Oxfordshire

No comments:

Post a Comment