Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Friday 26 March 2010

Lifestyle Family Shoot with Finley & Isabel

I had the great priviledge of being asked to photograph the Page Family a few weeks ago.

I went to see them back in January when little Finley was only about 5 weeks old and we scheduled in this session for early March. They had photographs done of Isabel when she was 6 weeks old and had bought a lovely acrylic multi-frame that is now the focal point of their lounge. They wanted to know if it would be possible to replace some of the images of Isabel in the frame, with ones of Finley. They also wanted some nice ones of the family and each little one individually. We discussed albums and other choices and I drove away really looking forward to their shoot in the not too distant future.

Fast forward 6 weeks, and finally it was the day of the shoot. We had a lot of fun playing inside, running outside, kicking the football and generally being silly ;-). We watered the bulbs, played hide and seek and explored down the side of the garden shed. All in all I think we had lots of giggles.

I will be showcasing a couple of the page layouts from the album in the next week or two, as I've just got too many favourite images to show them all here!

Here are a few of my favourite images from the day...

Lifestyle Photography

Family Photography

Children's Portraits

Family Photographer

Children's Photographer

Children's Photography

Wedding Photographer

Lifestyle Photographer

Family Portraits

Lifestyle Portraits

2 comments:

  1. I love them, thanks Liezl
    Mandy (Isabel & Finlays mum!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Photos - can I order some?
    Uncle Antony

    ReplyDelete