Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Friday 6 August 2010

{Lifestyle} Family shoot for a 60th birthday.

Sunday saw me heading down to Beaconsfield to meet up with Sasha Dale and her family for a shoot at Cliveden.

Sasha and I go back a long way, in as much as she was my second client when I started the business at the beginning of 2006. Over the years she has referred numerous clients to me, and she's done quite well out of the referral vouchers scheme that I run. I have photographed babies, children, christenings, weddings and families for most of her family, extended family and friends, and I am always made to feel very welcome.

This time we combined to shoots into one. Carol's (Sasha's Mum) 60th birthday present and updating the photos of Lewis and Max. I last photographed them when they were 3 months old (separately), and it was time to have some lovely new pictures to go on the wall.

We went to Cliveden on Sunday afternoon, and although I have been there a few times before, this was their family's first time. This was quite nice from my point of view, as I got to see it through their eyes again. It is rather impressive, isn't it?

We had a lot of giggles, cheeky smiles and even a few tears and a grumpy moment. But a lovely time was had by all. We finished off the afternoon with a well deserved ice-cream and a sit down, before heading back to the cars.

I feel honoured to trusted to capture all the special moments for this lovely family, and I'm looking forward to many more!

Here are a few images from the day...

PS: I think I'm going to do a seperate blog post with some Then & Now photos of the boys so you can see how much they've changed.


Lifestyle Photography

Family Photography

Lifestyle Photographer

Family Photography

Family Photographer

Lifestyle Photography

Lifestyle Photographer

Family Photography

Family Photographer

Lifestyle Photographer

Lifestyle Family Photography Oxfordshire

1 comment:

  1. You really take amazing photos. love looking at them and can't wait for you to take my pic someday. very proud of you. love melissa

    ReplyDelete