Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Monday 5 September 2011

{Pre Wedding Shoot} Sara & Seb at Danesfield House Hotel

Sara & Seb are getting married later this month at Danesfield House Hotel and I met up with them a few weeks ago for their Pre Wedding Shoot & consultation at the Hotel.

Sara was a little bit nervous when we started, particularly about blinking. She's had a bad experience with a photo session before and wanted to make sure we overcome any potential issues before the wedding, and I think you'll agree that we managed just fine.

Seb is very laid back and was brilliant at putting Sara at ease. He is going to be a real asset on the wedding day, as the nerves always steps up a gear on the day.

We had a stroll round the grounds of the hotel and had great fun choosing locations and trying something different!

They are such an easy going couple that it obviously very much in love, and I can't wait to share their special day at the end of the month.

Wedding Photography Marlow

Wedding Photography Berkshire

Wedding Photograper Marlow

Wedding Photographer Berkshire

Wedding Photography Reading

Wedding Photographer Reading

Wedding Photography Marlow

Wedding Photography Berkshire

Wedding Photographer Berkshire

Wedding Photographer Reading

Wedding Photography Marlow

Wedding Photography Berkshire

Berkshire Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment