Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Thursday 10 November 2011

Happy Birthday Alyssa!!

My (not so little) Munchkin turned 6 today, and as always it makes me reflect on the past year (or six).


Family Photographer Evesham

My dearest Alyssa,

I am in awe of how much you have blossomed this year. You are loving school and are excelling at all the tasks and challenges that comes with doing so many Firsts.

At home you are an excellent big sister for Ryan, and I love watching the two of you play together, even you are forever dictating exactly what, when and how he should play/say. I wonder where you get that from? ;-) He adores and looks up to you, and in his own words, 'you are his best friend!'

We are all so very proud of you, and love you all the way to the moon and back. You are (and will always stay) our little Munchkin.

So I hope you had a very Happy Birthday, my Angel.

Hugs and kisses.

Mamma xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment