Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Monday 5 December 2011

{Published} Your West Midlands Wedding Magazine - Becky & Will

Becky & Will’s wedding at Mallory Court in Leamington Spa has been featured over 4 pages in the December/January 2012 issue of Your West Midlands Wedding magazine which hit the shelves on Friday!

You can view the original blog posts from their wedding here

Your West Midlands Wedding Magazine - Dec 2011

Your West Midlands Wedding Magazine - Dec 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment