Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Monday 10 November 2008

All about Lifestyle

Here I am back at my desk after 4 days in Staveley (Lake District), and my brain is seriously overloaded with information and inspiration. I also feel the need to get out there and practice everything we've been taught, but the question remains - "where will the time come from?"

I am up to my elbows in shoots, edits and albums, but that said, I am loving every minute of it.

For now, however, I will have to be content with implementing a little bit of the new knowledge every day, rather than all at once.

Here are some of the results as I promised...






No comments:

Post a Comment