Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Monday 24 November 2008

Another Portrait Session at the Toddler Group

On Thursday I did the second session at the Tylers Green Toddler Group. The list was longer and the weather worse that the first time, but all in all I had a good day. Now I just need to find the time to fit in the mums on the "in case you can squeeze in another day"-list.

Here are a preview of a couple of the images...

No comments:

Post a Comment