Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Saturday 20 June 2009

Oscar - all bright eyed and bushy tailed!

Last weekend I got invited round to a beautiful house just outside Beaconsfield to photograph little Oscar.

He and his family are visiting from Harare and they took the opportunity to get his photographs taken a couple of days after his 1st birthday. Wow, what a clever little boy he is, toddling along and listening for any sounds of airplanes overhead.

We only had a short time to play around and get to know each other as his daddy was flying back to Zimbabwe later that afternoon. But I'm sure you'll agree with me that we made the most of the time we had and got some great shots of this fabulous little boy...

Here are some of the shots from that Saturday morning.

Beaconsfield Childrens Photographer

Beaconsfield Lifestyle Photographer

Beaconsfield Portrait Photographer

(and this is me playing around with an aged photograph look...)

Beaconsfield Family Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment