Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Friday 5 June 2009

Thomas, oh Thomas, what a natural!

A couple of weeks ago I photographed young Thomas and WOW!, he was such a pleasure to work with. He was a complete natural and what's more I think he enjoyed it the experience just as much as I did.

His sister already features on a lovely canvas on a wall in the conservatory, and he was keen to have his picture taken so he could join her. I photographed Anna in November, and he's had to wait until now!

He helped me pick some changes of clothes and I must say that he's got an eye for what would look good on camera. He's got a wonderful sunny character and I think it shines through in the images.

I absolutely adored my time with him, and by the way, I've already put dibs on being his preferred photographer if he should ever have a modeling career...

Here are some of the images from the day.

Contemporary Lifestyle Portraits
Portrait Photographer Bucks
Portrait Photographer Beaconsfield
Family Photographer Beaconsfield
Childrens Photographer Beaconsfield

Click here to view another post with fabulous children

No comments:

Post a Comment