Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Monday 19 October 2009

Portraits of Alfie

At the beginning of the month, Alfie's Mum won a Mini Shoot and some prints in a raffle draw that I donated at a local coffee morning and table top sale for the Iain Rennie charity. She was very excited to have won the prize from me, and promptly scheduled the shoot for the following week.

On the morning of the shoot Alfie was not feeling too well (probably teeth) and you could tell he was not 100% himself just by looking at him. It took alot of joking and being plain silly before he decided to trust this funny lady with the big camera, but eventually we made it.

We played inside and outside, and we even went to visit the magic tree!!

I had a great time playing with Alfie, and here are a couple of images from the day...

Kids Portraits

Lifestyle Photographer

Children's Photographer

Children's Portraits

Portrait Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment