Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Sunday 11 October 2009

Wedding in Winchester Town Hall

In August I had the priviledge to go and help out a friend and fellow photographer - John Blythe - to one of his weddings in the Winchester Town Hall.

The delightful couple very quickly made us feel at home and part of the family. They were extremely laid back as a couple, although there were a few frayed nerves before the ceremony began ;-).

Here are a few of my favourite images from the day...

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment