Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Thursday 10 June 2010

{Baby} Freya - a 3 month old Cutie!

A few weeks ago, on what's turned out to be the hottest day of the year so far, I went to photograph little Freya in Chalfont-St-Peter.

She has a gorgeous head of hair and enormous eyes and I think Dad will have to get a shotgun license for years to come because she's going to be a beauty!

We started off the shoot inside and was planning to go outside later. Dad had put a gazebo up in the garden to provide us with the necessary shade, but the best laid plans don't always work out as planned.
- As I said above it was a scorching hot day and the little munchkin just didn't cope very well with all that heat. It was her first experience of it after all.

So needless to say she soon got tired of all the handling and just wanted to chill out with Mum in front of the fan. We ventured outside a couple of times, but within a couple of minutes she made it absolutely clear that this was not where she wanted to be ;-)...

Who could blame her, I preferred it in front of the fan too!

She wanted lots of feeding and even tried to have a little nap, but the heat was just just too much for her and she couldn't settle down.

I still got some lovely images of Freya, Mum & Dad, and Mum wants to do some more photos at 6months and again before she turns 1, so there will be loads of other opportunities to go outside.

Here are a few of my favourites from the shoot...


Baby Photographer

Lifestyle Photographer

Baby Photographer

Lifestyle Photographer

Family Photographer

Family Photographer

Family Photographer

Baby Photographer

Family Photographer

Lifestyle Photographer

Family Photographer

1 comment: