Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Tuesday 1 June 2010

My little Ryan at 2! (Not so little anymore now)

Two years ago today my youngest, Ryan, was born and believe me it does not feel like two years at all!!

A lot has happened in our lives over the last 2 years, most of which I am very happy with, but the time with my little "Chunky Boy" has gone too quickly.

He has a proper little personality now and he has recently discovered that he can be funny. I love that he is now independant and that he can do most things for himself, but I miss my little baby boy.

I loved our cuddles, kisses and closeness, and I treasured the time we had, just the two of us. I'm not saying it's all over now, because let's face it - You are a bit of a Mummy's Boy, and you do love your cuddles and kisses - it's just that I'm not cuddling my baby anymore, instead he's been replaced by a big boy.

Happy Birthday my big "Chunky Boy", Mamma loves you!

xxxxxxxxxx

Lifestyle Photography

Thanks to Nikki Hill for the image. (Yes even photographers let other photographers take photos of their children.) ;-)

1 comment: