Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Sunday 19 September 2010

{Engaged} Emma & Rob

At the beginning of this week I travelled down to Cliveden for another shoot, but this time it was for a Pre-Wedding Shoot.

Emma and Rob are getting married in 2 weeks time in Marlow, and due to a couple of complications, we had to wait until now to do the shoot.

We had a little sit down in The Orangery (café) while we discussed the final arrangements for the day. We even came up with a couple of extras, like a bottle of bubbly for the car, that got added to the details of the day. With the admin out of the way, it was time to do some photographs.

Emma was a little nervous to start with but after a lovely chat about what she likes and dislikes, and anything that makes her feel uncomfortable, we soon overcame the nerves and she visibly relaxed as the shoot went on. Now when the wedding day comes we've already got this shoot to refer back to and I'm sure you'll agree that they will be just fine on the day.

Here are a few of my favourites from the shoot...

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Cliveden Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment