Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Wednesday 22 September 2010

IPhone proposal in Movie Theatre - AMAZING!

I have just been sent a link to a video posted on YouTube by "chadwildclay", and I think this is truly amazing!!

It took him 4 months to do this, and I had a lump in my throat watching it.

In my book this guy gets 110% for originality and creativity, and I think everybody should see it and pass it on, especially to guys that are thinking of proposing to their girlfriends ;-)

Let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment