Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Saturday 19 February 2011

Designer Vintage Bridal Show

Just a quick note to let you know that I'll be at the Designer Vintage Bridal Show at Highbury Hall in Birmingham this weekend.

It is a fantastic new show that is opening it's doors for the first time this year, and according to pre-show ticket sales, is going to be extremely popular.

Wedding Photographer Midlands

"A brand new bridal show, celebrating the creative, the incredible and the absolute hottest designers and suppliers of all things vintage!"

One of the highlights of the show will most definately be the presence of not one but TWO of the UK's top wedding bloggers... yes, both Rock n Roll Bride and Love My Dress will be there for all the fun.

The doors open at 10am on both Saturday and Sunday (19th/20th), and it is going to be truly fabulous.

Hope to see many of you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment