Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Tuesday 15 February 2011

{Headshots} Sarah Sallis - Evesham

Last month I had the pleasure to photograph my good friend (and accountant) Sarah Sallis. We've been talking about doing some updated images of Sarah for a few months now, but have just never gotten round to doing them.

Sarah was the first person to welcome me to Evesham (via twitter) when we moved here back in May 2010, and since then we have gotten to known each other and have attended quite a few networking meetings together.

Sarah wanted the photographs to be quite simple and clean, so that she could use them for a variety of different applications. The initial use of one of the images will be in the Vale magazine in the March 2011 edition, and thereafter Sarah will use them for Twitter, Facebook, Website and Blog.

Here are a few of the images from the shoot.

Commercial Photographer Midlands

Business Portrait Photographer Midlands

Headshot Photographer Midlands

Business Portrait Photographer Evesham

Commercial Photographer Evesham

Business Portrait Photographer Midlands

Headshot Photographer Midlands

Business Portrait Photographer Evesham

Business Portrait Photographer, Midlands

No comments:

Post a Comment