Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Thursday 7 April 2011

{Portraits} The Livesey Girls - 2 years on.

Here's one from the backlog of last year...

In November I got a call from Julia to ask if I could fit them in for a quick portrait session in time for her Mum & Dad's Anniversary for which these images were going to be a present.

I had photographed the girls once before - way back in 2008 - and I always get remarks and compliments about their striking images that are in my portfolio album that I carry around with me.

This shoot also involved their 3 older cousins, their Aunt and Uncle, but more on that part of the family in another post soon.

For this post I wanted to show just a couple of my favourite images from this shoot as always, as well as a selection of images from their shoot in 2008.

Let me know what you think!

Portrait Photography Windsor

Family Photography Windsor

Lifestyle Photography Windsor

Lifestyle Photography Windsor

Lifestyle Photography Windsor

Lifestyle Photography Windsor

Lifestyle Photography Windsor

And this is what they looked like 2 and a bit years ago...

Lifestyle Photography Windsor

Family Portrait Photographer Windsor and Eton.

No comments:

Post a Comment