Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Saturday 23 April 2011

{Pre-Wedding Shoot} Maria & Rob - Cliveden

A couple of weeks ago I kicked off the start to this year's wedding season with Maria & Rob's Pre-Wedding Shoot at Cliveden.

I normally schedule in the PWS around 8-10 weeks before the wedding, as it then coincides nicely with the pre-wedding consultation that I like to do with all my wedding couples. During this meeting we chat through the whole day, from start to finish. This helps me to know what to expect from the day, but also helps the couple to identify any bits and pieces that still has to be done, or might have slipped their mind.

Then on to the fun part, the actual shoot.

There are a certain level of nervousness present in any couple when it comes to the photographs/camera, and this shoot is designed to firstly calm those nerves, and secondly, see that it is supposed to be fun. Most of my couples thank me afterwards and say that they are feeling so much better for having done this, and that they are now looking forward to doing the photos rather than having the nerves get in the way.

For Maria and Rob it was no different. One of the first things Rob said to me, was that he didn't like having his photo taken! This is fairly normal, as I have yet to meet a groom that hasn't said that.

We just had a casual wander around the lovely grounds of Cliveden and I did a few shots here and there. A little bit of direction, in terms of the posing, during the PWS works wonders for use on the wedding day.

Here are a few of my favourites from the shoot, and I'm sure you'll agree that Rob is a natural! ;-)

Wedding Photographer Maidenhead

Wedding Photographer Maidenhead

Wedding Photographer Maidenhead

Wedding Photographer Maidenhead

Wedding Photographer Maidenhead

Wedding Photographer Maidenhead

Wedding Photographer Maidenhead

Wedding Photographer Maidenhead

Wedding Photographer Maidenhead

Wedding & Lifestyle Photographer, Maidenhead

No comments:

Post a Comment