Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Thursday 19 May 2011

{Pre Wedding Shoot} Anna & Stephen - Belton, Leicestershire

Just over two weeks ago, I met up with Anna & Steven for their Pre-Wedding Shoot. Sneaky Peak photo here.

Anna & Steven are getting married in Belton, Leicestershire, where they live and we decided to do the Pre-Wedding shoot there as well.

At first we had a good chat about the day and all the details that I needed to look out for, and then we went to the ruins of Grace Dieu Priory just outside Belton. We spent some time getting used to the camera and each other, and I'm sure you'll agree got some really lovely images of them.

Afterwards we went for a drive through the surrounding countryside looking for potential spots for the photographs on the day. We are going to be taking the wedding car (and the couple of course) away for a bit on the wedding day to go and take some photos on the farm where Steven work, as well as a couple of other spots along the way. The guests need not worry about being left behind, as a special treat has been lined up for them while we are away. ;-)

We ended up in a Rape Seed field for the final part of the PWS, and I think those images are some of my favourites from the day.

What do you think??

Wedding Photographer West Midlands

Wedding Photographer Leicester

Wedding Photography Loughborough

Midlands Lifestyle Photographer

Family Photographer West Midlands

Wedding Photographer West Midlands

Wedding Photographer Leicester

Wedding Photography Loughborough

Midlands Lifestyle Photographer

Wedding Photographer West Midlands

Wedding Photography Loughborough

Midlands Lifestyle Photographer

Wedding Photographer West Midlands

Wedding Photographer Leicester

Belton Wedding Photographer, Leicestershire

No comments:

Post a Comment