Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Wednesday 4 May 2011

{Pre-Wedding Shoot} Becky & Will - Birmingham

A couple of weeks ago i met up with Becky and Will at Winterbourne House and Gardens in Birmingham to do their Pre-Wedding Shoot. {Sneaky Peak here}.

Will found this venue online and suggested that we go there for the shoot. It was a private house and gardens, but got bequeathed to the University of Birmingham in 1944, and is now their Botanical Gardens. Really worth a visit if you are looking for a very tranquil spot to spend a Sunday afternoon.

It was a lovely warm, sunny April day, and we had a coffee and a good chat on the terrace about all the little details of their day. This was our opportunity to double check all the bits and pieces, and I even got to offer some advice about a couple of items that they hadn't thought about.

Afterwards we had a leisurely stroll through the gardens, exploring all the different areas, and using it as a backdrop to their photos.

Becky and Will is such a fun couple, that are obviously very much in love with each other and I can't wait to share their big day in just over 2 months time.

Here are a few of my favourites from the shoot...
(you'll see I had a hard time choosing ;-) )

Wedding Photographer Birmingham

Wedding Photographer Mallory Court

Lifestyle Photographer Birmingham

Wedding Photographer West Midlands

Wedding Photography Birmingham

Wedding Photographer Birmingham

Wedding Photographer Solihull

Wedding Photographer West Midlands

Wedding Photographer Solihull

Wedding Photography Birmingham

Portrait Photographer Birmingham

Portrait Photography Birmingham

Lifestyle Photographer Birmingham

Engagement Photography Birmingham

Solihull Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liezl,

    Just wanted to thank you again for the lovely pictures. Will and I are both really pleased with how they turned out.

    I found the pre wedding shoot really useful - it helped us feel more comfortable in front of the camera and hopefully we'll now be more relaxed on the actual day. I was a bit nervous to start with, but hopefully won't be on the day now! I'm going to trust what you tell us to do exactly - the different positions make a good selection!

    Now it's the 1st of June - we can officially say we're getting married next month! Can't believe how quickly that has come round.

    Speak to you soon, Love Becky x
    ps - group list and contract in the post today!

    ReplyDelete