Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Wednesday 15 June 2011

The Coolest Wedding Music Video!

This is A-MAAAA-ZING!!!

It gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it (and yes I've watched it a few times already!) ;-)





I came across this wedding video via somebody on Twitter (sorry I can't remember who exactly!)

They posted a link to the Huffington Post, from where I followed the links to a number of other blogs/pages that featured different elements of this wedding.

The full blogpost with images and video is on the Junebug Weddings website, and the video with all the credits are posted on the The Society of Wedding Cinematographers' Vimeo page
The Videographer is the very talented David Robin Films.

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I have!
(and just so you know, if I ever get the chance, I'm sooooooo doing this!!)

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment