Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Thursday 9 June 2011

{Pre Wedding Shoot} Sue & Chris in Abbey Park, Evesham

Towards the back end of May, I had the pleasure to photograph Chris & Sue's Pre-Wedding Shoot in Evesham's Abbey Park.

As usual we had a good chat about the whole day and all the ins and outs. After we had finished that discussing all the details, we set of for the park to go and get a feel for the camera etc.

I think both Chris and Sue were a little bit nervous to start with, but the former probably more so. ;-) I showed them what to do and more importantly what not to do on the day, and most of the time it resulted in giggles.

I'm glad to say that by the end of the shoot Chris said to me... "I really enjoyed that, although I didn't think I would. I'm really looking forward to the day now, this has made it all real for me now."

This is the ultimate statement from my point of view, because that shows that the PWS has served it's purpose and that the couple (especially the groom) will feel that little bit more relaxed on the day!


Wedding Photography West Midlands

Wedding Photographer Evesham

Wedding Photography Worcestershire

Wedding Photographer Worcestershire

Wedding Photography Coventry

Wedding Photography Evesham

Wedding Photographer Coventry

Wedding Photographer West Midlands

Wedding Photographer West Midlands

West Midlands Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

  1. Chris Malpass & Sue Rose19 June 2011 at 16:57

    Wow Liezl, the photos are amazing and we are extremely happy with the outcome. This has made us feel so happy and we both cannot wait for our special day, especially as we know the photos are taken care and this is one less thing for us to worry about. Thank you ever so much, we both really enjoyed the pre wedding shoot !

    Look forward to seeing you at the wedding Sue & Chris

    ReplyDelete