Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Wednesday 5 October 2011

{Wedding} Sue & Chris' Wedding in Coventry

Antoher lovely wedding to share with all of you, is Sue & Chris' Wedding in Coventry.

I met Sue at the Designer Vintage Bridal Show in Birmingham in Febraury this year, and we had a lovely chat about her wedding day.

When we got together for their Pre-Wedding Shoot in May, we had a real laugh and I felt I got to know them much better. I couldn't wait to share their day with them.

The day finally arrived in August (the day before my birthday), and the weather held off for the majority of it. Let's just say, it was dry when it needed to be ;-).

Their ceremony was in the Coventry Registry Office and afterwards the guests travelled to the Maudsley Pub, where the reception was held.

The couple's two children, Lily & Josh were fantastic on the day, and was so proud to be sharing in Mummy & Daddy's big day.

I had a lovely time with this fantastic couple, and as always am sharing a few of my favourite images from the day.

Let me know what you think!

Wedding Photographer Coventry

Wedding Photographer West Midlands

Wedding Photography Coventry

Wedding Photography West Midlands

Wedding Photographer Coventry

Wedding Photographer West Midlands

Wedding Photography Coventry

Wedding Photography West Midlands

Wedding Photographer Coventry

Wedding Photographer West Midlands

Wedding Photographer Coventry

Wedding Photographer West Midlands

Wedding Photography Coventry

Wedding Photography West Midlands

Wedding Photographer Coventry

Wedding Photography Coventry

Wedding Photography West Midlands

Wedding Photographer Coventry

Coventry Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment