Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Tuesday 23 August 2011

{Lifestyle} Stent Family Shoot at Cliveden

Wow, I can't believe it's all the way back in June that I spent a lovely afternoon with the Stent family at Cliveden.

This shoot was a birthday present for Jackie from Keeley-Ann and family (whom you'll recognise from shoots 3months, 6months and 1year)

The whole family came together at Cliveden for this shoot, as it provides plenty of space for the children to run and play, but it also has lots of scope for different backdrops to the photos.

Jackie and Peter didn't actually want to be in the photos themselves, and asked me to just concentrate on the children and grandchildren, so that is what I did.... most of the time. I did sneak a couple of photos of them with the grandchildren, but said that they are welcome NOT to look at the camera as I just want to capture their interactions with the little ones.

I had a great time playing with all the children that afternoon, and there was a special little boy that I grew very fond of in a short space of time. I hope I get to see them all again soon.

Here are a few of my favourite images from that afternoon.

Lifestyle Family Photographer Maidenhead

Lifestyle Family Photographer Beaconsfield

Lifestyle Family Photographer Berkshire

Lifestyle Family Photographer Buckinghamshire

Family Portrait Photographer Maidenhead

Family Portrait Photographer Beaconsfield

Family Portrait Photographer Berkshire

Family Portrait Photographer Beaconsfield

Family Portrait Photographer Berkshire

Family Portrait Photographer Buckinghamshire

Family Portrait Photographer Maidenhead

Family Portrait Photographer Beaconsfield

Lifestyle Family Photography, Maidenhead

No comments:

Post a Comment