Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Friday 15 October 2010

{Baby} Freya - 6 month session

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure to go back and photograph Baby Freya for her 6 month session in Gerrards Cross at her Grandma and Grandad's house.

You'll remember this beatiful little girl from her 3 month session - here.

Now I'm going to do this post in 2 parts, because the shoot had 2 distinct parts...

The first part was of Freya in her christening gown.

This gown is unique and truly spectacular, so I asked Keely-Ann (Freya's Mum) about the history of the Christening Gown, and this is what she said:

"...the christening dress is a family heirloom on my father's side. We understand it was made for my grandfather by one of his maiden aunts, thereby making it 100 years old.
It is totally hand made and stitched and has been worn by four generations, my grandfather, my father and aunt, my sister and myself, my neice and now Freya."

I absolutely loved the delicacy of the fabric and the lovely little details on the gown, and I think she looked pretty as a picture! I'm really glad that her Mum decided to include it in the shoot, as they now have a beautiful record of such a special event.

Here are a few of my favourite images with the gown, so tell me what you think!
(the rest of the shoot will follow shortly)

Baby Photographer Beaconsfield

Family Photographer Beaconsfield

Lifestyle Photographer

Baby Photography Gerrards Cross

Baby Photography Beaconsfield

Baby Photographer Gerrards Cross

Baby Photographer, Beaconsfield

No comments:

Post a Comment