Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Baby Gabriella - An adorable 2 weeks old

Back at the end of February I had the pleasure of photographing baby Gabriella. I met her mum Mary at the NCT Bumps & Babies group that I run in Beaconsfield.

She saw the images of baby Ruby in my portfolio album and wanted the same done. We had a very tight timeframe to schedule a shoot in because new born babies lose their "wrinkliness" after about two weeks.

I absolutely love photographing newborns and I always feel very privileged to share the intimate time of bonding with a new baby with the family.

Gabriella also has an older brother, Joshua, who is 18 months old. He is fantastic with her - so tender and caring! I will post his images in a seperate post later this week.

Now without further ado, here is the gorgeous Gabriella.

xxx

Newborn Baby Photography

Newborn Baby Photography

Newborn Baby Photography

Newborn Baby Photography

Newborn Baby Photography

Newborn Baby Photography

Newborn Baby Photography

Newborn Baby Photography

PS: I posted a video a while ago with more images of Gabriella - here.

No comments:

Post a Comment