Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Friday 28 May 2010

Jake Dale - A lovely little boy!

On the 1st May I went round to Sophie & Jamie's House to take some pictures of little Jake.

I am always delighted to be asked to come and photograph "life after the wedding" when the couples start having children. It never seizes to amaze me to see the transformation from couple to family life.
(I did their wedding before my blogging days in 2007, but I will revisit their images and post some here soon.)

Little Jake was born in January 2009 and is now 16 months old and walking comfortably. Time to get some lovely photos to remember this special time.

He is a very inquisitive boy and certainly a cheeky monkey ;-). Sophie and I had to use all our persuasive powers to try and lure him away from the raised fishpond. It was at just the right height to dip your hands in and try to catch the startled fish, and to throw your metal cars into to see if they would float - (they didn't).

I had a lovely time with them on the day and it was also lovely to see both the grandmothers (and grandad) again at the viewing.

Here are a few of my favourites:

Childrens Photographer Evesham



Childrens Photographer Evesham

Childrens Photographer Evesham

Childrens Photographer Evesham

Childrens Photographer Evesham

Childrens Photographer Evesham

Childrens Photographer Evesham

Childrens Photographer Evesham

No comments:

Post a Comment