Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Monday 31 May 2010

Portraits of Joshua

This is part two of a post I did earlier in the week - Baby Gabriella.

Joshua is a lovely little boy and although he wasn't feeling very well on the day, he still played along very nicely and was absolutely wonderful with his baby sister.

He has the most beautiful big brown eyes, and I think he will be a real charmer when he gets a little older ;-).

I have also included a couple of images of Mum and Dad, so I hope you like them.

Let me know what you think.

Lx

Lifestyle Photography

Lifestyle Photography

Lifestyle Photography

Lifestyle Photography

Lifestyle Photography

Lifestyle Photography

Lifestyle Photography

Lifestyle Photography

Lifestyle Photography

Lifestyle Photography

Lifestyle Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment