Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Thursday 7 October 2010

{Headshots} Moira Bailey

I first met Moira at a breakfast networking group in Stratford-upon-Avon a little over a month ago. During my 60 second talk I covered the importance of having a good headshot to represent you on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and of course your website.
Moira's company is The Professional Woman's Coach and she is based in Warwick.

(I am writing a seperate post to cover all the point that you need to consider when evaluating your photo, so watch this space if you are in doubt...)

Moira came to have a chat to me after the meeting about the photograph she is currently using. It was taken by a newspaper photographer in 2004 for an article. Although it is a fairly decent photo, and she has had a number of comments from people recently about it.

Comments like:
  • that they didn't recognise her from her photo, or
  • that she looked much younger in person than she does on her photo

    Of course in the last 6 years things have changed, not only styles of photography, but also clothes and Moira has changed her hairstyle. So we agreed to do some headshots to better reflect her look and style in 2010.

    Moira also asked if I could capture a couple of images of her talking to a colleage for use on her website, so we incorporated that into the shoot as well.

    These are the new ones we've created.

    Commercial Photographer Warwick

    Business Portraits Warwick

    Business Portrait Photographer Warwick

    Headshot Photographer Warwick

    Headshot Photographer Warwick

    Commercial Photographer Warwick

    and this is the photograph that Moira has been using until now...

    Which do you prefer?
    And would you rather do business with Moira now or then?



    Commercial & Business Portrait Photographer, Warwick
  • 1 comment:

    1. Wow, I am thrilled with these Liezl and as I have a new website to go live soon these photos will be the icing on the cake. I can't thank you enough. I had a great time with you. It was fun and I was relaxed. I think you've captured that and more. I will be telling all the women that I network with about you and your talent.
      Moira

      ReplyDelete