Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Monday 25 October 2010

{Commercial} Harvington Pre-School

Last week I spent the morning with the lovely children (and staff) of Harvington Pre-School to capture some new images of them doing what they do best... learning.

When Liz (The Pre-School Manager) contacted me to ask if we could meet to discuss this shoot she had in mind, I was delighted to accept, as this is the local Pre-School to where I now live and I wanted to help them with their goals.

They needed some new imagery for a flyer that they would like to produce, that they are going to distribute far and wide, to raise the profile of the Pre-School in order to "recruit" more children. They are a little village Pre-School that goes through cycles just like any other Nursery/Childcare establishment, but because they are so small, they seem to feel the pinch more than the larger settings. They beginning of the school year is historically a quieter time of the year for them and then they seem to grow as the year progresses.

They will also be using the images on their website to replace most of the ones that they've taken with their own cameras.

Harvington Pre-School is a registered charity and from what I've seen, are a fantastic setting for any child to attend!!

They do loads of extras like;
  • Fun French
  • Fun Spanish
  • Signing
  • and the absolute icing on the cake - Forrest School!

    Any child will be lucky to have received such a good foundation before they go to school!

    Here are a few of my favourites, so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think...

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Evesham

    Commercial Photographer Worcestershire
  • 1 comment:

    1. Fantastic Photo's

      Sarah (Pre-School Committee)

      ReplyDelete