Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Tuesday 30 November 2010

{Lifestyle} Seonaid & Family

A few weeks ago I went to in Abbey Park in Evesham again to photograph Seonaid and her family. Seonaid put in the winning bid, for a shoot and framed print, at an auction at a barn dance put on by our local Pre-School back in the summer.

We have been trying to schedule this shoot for a few months and finally managed to get everybody together just in time for the fantastic autumnal colour display this year.

Seonaid wanted mostly photographs of all the grand children and a couple of group shots with all of them.

We played, kicked, threw and piled the leaves up high (although they were just a tad wet and muddy ;-) ), and although there were a few shy and grumpy moments, they were really pleased with the results.

Here are just a few of my favourites, because with so many children it was really difficult to choose!


Family Photographer Evesham

Family Photographer Evesham

Family Photographer Evesham

Family Photographer Evesham

And YES, this photo is the right way up, it was Daddy that was dangling her from behind the tree!
Family Photographer Evesham

Family Photographer Evesham

Family Photographer Evesham

Family Photographer Evesham

Family Photographer Evesham

Family Photographer Evesham

Family and Lifestyle Photographer in Evesham, Worcestershire

No comments:

Post a Comment