Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Saturday 20 November 2010

{Portraits} Alfie - 1 year on

This time last year I did some portraits of Alfie at his home in Tyler's Green. His mum won the shoot on a Charity Raffle that I sponsored, and you can see the images from that shoot here.

I was really pleased to receive a phone call from Alfie's Mum a few weeks ago asking if I could do a follow up shoot of Alfie. She wanted to give the images to the Grandparents as Christmas presents again, and we agreed that my Xmas Mini Shoot offer was probably just what she was after.

So about 2 weeks ago I went down to Beaconsfield to go and meet up with Alfie and his mum and I was amazed to see how the toddler Alfie has now turned into a proper little boy!

It was pretty miserable and damp outside and we didn't venture very far from the house. We played with a Air-Rocket thingie, and that ensured plenty of giggles from us all.

It was really nice to see Alfie again, and who knows I might be seeing him again this time next year ;-)

Here are a few images from the shoot...


Portrait Photographer Beaconsfield

Portrait Photographer Beaconsfield

Portrait Photographer Beaconsfield

Portrait Photographer Beaconsfield

Portrait Photographer Beaconsfield

Portrait Photographer Beaconsfield

{Portraits} Beaconsfield Portrait Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment