Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Sunday 7 November 2010

{Promotion} Christmas Mini-Shoot

I have recently anounced a mini-shoot promotion just in time for getting some fabulous photographs as Christmas Presents. The reason it is labelled as a mini-shoot is that I only spend 1 hour with the clients (instead of my usual 2-3) and in this period there is then obviously not enough time to do outfit changes, or multiple locations.

This shoot is exceptionally good value at £50**, and it even includes a 3 copies of the same image - ideal for both sets of Grandparents ;-)

The uptake on this offer has really blown my highest expectations right out of the water, which in turn means that I am now working all hours just to try and keep ahead.

That said, there is still just over 3 weeks left for fitting in a shoot with a guaranteed turn around for a Christmas delivery.

So, if you or anybody that you know don't know what to get the Grandparents for Christmas, give me a call on 07780 558804 to book in your session before it is too late!

** within 20 mile radius of Evesham, otherwise a small travel fee will be added ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment