Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Best Man - PLEASE TAKE CARE!!

I have just been sent a link to this Video clip, and to be honest after watching it for the first time my mouth hung open with the horror and sympathy I felt for the poor bride!

After watching it a few times, I can now see the funny side and have a bit of a giggle ;-)

So if you are ever in a situation like this one (or anything else similar - maybe a cliff top wedding) - Best Man "PLEASE PAY ATTENTION, and take care!"


EMBED-Clumsy Best Man Ruins Wedding - Watch more free videos

No comments:

Post a Comment