Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Thursday 13 January 2011

Win your Wedding Photography Competition

So this time last year I announced a Competition to Win part of your Wedding Photography, and this year I've decided to go one better than that!

The competition will be running for 11 days only, so be sure to send in your details ASAP!

Here are the details:

_____________________________________________________________
WIN your Wedding Photography Competition– valued at over £1500

The prize consists of:
* Wedding Photography by Liezl Croft from Preparations to Speeches
* Disc with High Res JPEG files
* Private viewing of your images at my studio
* Online password protected gallery for 6 months

______________________________________________________________

This competition will also be available at my stand (number 49) at the UK Wedding Show in Coventry at the Ricoh Arena this weekend (15/16th January) and next weekend at the Danesfield House Hotel Wedding Fair.

Here is a copy of the entry form that I'll be using on the stand this weekend...

Wedding Photographer

...but in case you can't make out all the details, here is a list of what I need from you:

Your Name:
Your Partner's Name:
Date:
Venue:
Email Address:
Phone Number:

Also don't forget to send me your address as well, then I can send you some show cards in the post.

Please also read the Terms and Conditions for this competition is below, so make sure to read them before entering. (they are fairly simple and straighforward!)

Wedding Photographer

The competition closing date is Monday 24th January, so hurry up and send me an email with all your details to info@liezlcroft.com

The winner will be contacted by telephone on the Monday and announced here on the blog by the latest Tuesday 25th January.

All the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment