Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Competition - Win your Wedding Photography!

So here it is... the Competition that I've been promising for a while.

_____________________________________________________________
WIN your Wedding Photography and a bespoke piece of Wall Art
– valued at over £1500

The prize consists of:
1 Photographer on your wedding day (up to 10 hours)
1 Canvas/Frame up to 30” x 20”

______________________________________________________________

I've been thinking about this for some time now, and have decided to launch this competition in time for my Wedding Fair at Danesfield House Hotel on Sunday 24th January, but not to restrict it to attendees only.

Here is a copy of the entry form that I'll be using on Sunday...

Wedding Photographer

...but in case you can't make out all the details, here is a list of what I need from you:

Your Name:
Your Partner's Name:
Date:
Venue:
Email Address:
Phone Number:

Also don't forget to send me your address as well, then I can send you some cards in the post.

The competition closing date is Saturday 13th February, so hurry up and send me an email with all your details to info@liezlcroft.com

All the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment