Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Friday 1 January 2010

Maternity Shoot at the last minute

At the beginning of November, I photographed the fabulous Wendy with less than a week to go to her due date.

I wanted to try a few new poses and techniques and my beautiful Mummy-to-be was up for anything! We raided both her and her husband's wardrobes for some stretchy tops and a nice shirt and I brought fabrics for draping, wrapping, etc. along with me.
We even moved all the furniture in the dining room to make some space to maneuver in.

I absolutely love the two images below because I feel they are a bit different from the usual maternity/pregnancy images that are around. I am so pleased (and very proud of Wendy) that we managed to achieve them!

Lifestyle Photographer
Here is a selection of my other favorites from the shoot...

PS: obviously only the ones that modesty and privacy would allow ;-)

Maternity Portraits

Maternity Photographer
Lifestyle Portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment