Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Monday 18 January 2010

Danesfield House Hotel - Wedding Fair

It is that time of year again where everything goes crazy with all the preparations for the Wedding Fairs/Shows.

I have been working flatout (to the exclusion of most other things) on getting everything ready for my first Wedding Fair at Danesfield House Hotel in Marlow, Bucks.

It is a fantastic venue with beautiful grounds that lends itself to fabulous photographs. I love doing weddings there!

I will be there from 11am - 3pm on Sunday 24th January 2010 and would hope to see you!

Come and say hello.

I've put a couple of images from a previous wedding at Danesfield House, for you to have a look.

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment