Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!

I'm a lifestyle and wedding photographer based in the West Midlands, who loves creating contemporary images.

Here you will find everything that's been going on in my world. I'll be posting information about my latest activities and images from recent weddings and shoots.

If you want to view my portfolio and prices, visit my main website @ http://www.liezlcroft.com/.

I would love to hear from you, so do leave a comment and say hello. Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends...

Sunday 3 January 2010

My first Asian Wedding - Bellhouse Hotel

In November I was lucky enough to get my first booking for an Asian wedding! It has always been one of my goals to gain some experience in that area, and when the Groom phoned me to say that they were getting married in 3 weeks and am I free on that day, I grabbed the opportunity with both hands ;-)

Now as you'll probably notice, I will not be mentioning the Bride and Groom's name, nor will I be showing any faces, for the specific reason that they requested not to be recognisable as they had some family politics and would not want the other half of the family to realise this wedding had taken place.

The reception took place at the Bellhouse Hotel just outside Beaconsfield and although it was a very small and intimate wedding (40 people), the atmosphere and enthusiasm was similar, if not better, than any other LARGE wedding I've ever attended.

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

The outfits and colours where absolutely amazing and I was in awe for the duration of the proceedings.

The couple where fabulous and made me feel like part of the family. They insisted that I put the camera down during the meal and join them at the table to enjoy the wonderful food.

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

I enjoyed myself so much that I ended up phoning my husband to say that I will be coming home much later than anticipated as I was having a ball and didn't want to leave.

When the dancing started I was amazed to see that everybody (young and old) joined in and was taking part (and also tried to upstage each other). They dragged anybody that tried to sit out, onto the dance floor and at times I didn't know where to look for there was so much going on.

Wedding Photographer

Wedding Photographer

This wedding and all the people still bring a smile to my face whenever I think back, and I want to really thank my Couple for letting me share in their special day. I learnt so much and for that I would be forever grateful to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment